Monday, March 16, 2009

Another week, another shirt design


This week's theme is "remix the title of any TV show", and I of course went back to my days obsessing with afterschool Disney channel shows. Brooklyn was the coolest one, if I remember correctly.

"Gargoyles" was one of those shows that never quite fit the company that produced it. There was fighting and magic and medieval intrigue, not to mention the main characters were essentially demons. If Disney still made shows like that I'd be much less inclined to turn them a blind eye. Maybe if Hannah Montana just grows a pair of bat wings and travels to Avalon I'll reconsider.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I remember reading recently that if the show had gone on for another season or two, Lexington would have come out of the closet. No joke.

They always liked to deal with "lesson episodes" in a more mature manner than most kid's shows. Like the "gun control" episode where Broadway played with a handgun and shot Elisa.