Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mind Candy

It's so, so sweet. It fills your brain and numbs you, takes away your eyes and ears and hands and tongue and breath. It makes you forget.

You forget... something.

What is this post about? My Orc Shaman?

I hereby promise to not play WoW for one full day. Starting yesterday. I win!

Whoops, no, two hours to go. I made art today, with charcoal and paper and my hands and my eyes and my feelings. How I felt at the time I was making it. I had music playing, and I was in my room, with my charcoal and my paper and my hands. I laid six of our 800 plastic bags on my floor to keep the charcoal out. Now I need some tape or something to put it on the wall, like a proper picture. That's where pictures live, on the wall. Not on the floor, like some dirty ragamuffin sitting in your way. You could trip over it. Smear it. Then it wouldn't be art anymore. It would be abstract art.

Shit was SO cash.

No comments: