Saturday, April 5, 2008

Children and petting zoos

...and warm days and cakewalks and Vassar friends. All of these things make me smile.

Today is "I Won't Grow Up Day". I got to sit in the audience and cringe at the Barefoot Monkeys's bad patter. I miss them, and miss being a part of them. There's nothing quite like making a fool of yourself in front of a horde of children who all think you are the super-coolest.

I learned how to balance a spinning plate on my chin. Go me!

The sun is returning, and with it my dormant sense of hope and life and love.


Oh, I drew this at work the other day, while I should have been working. The better I get at my job, the less I want to do it. I'm 90% convinced that I will be quitting it by June, working at my camp again this summer for 5 weeks, and then... well, who knows and then what? Maybe the clown school with Jeremy? Maybe the high seas, striving for adventure beyond the horizon. All that we can be sure of is that I will NOT be working at a manufacturing company as an underpaid artist.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AND I WILL COMMENT BACK! And you will know that I know your URL, despite you never telling me! Why?! Because I guessed it!

We need to discuss things. You need to read Derren Brown's book.

s.m.k. said...

I think you should post the picture you drew of some girl's ass. That was hot.

Mooch said...

um...anyone else feel just a weeeeeee bit awkward now that Stacey brought up some picture Ricky drew of 'some girl's' ass?

Ricky said...

Stacey, are you saying that you're just "some girl"?

You ass.

...uh...

/flee