Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot

This weekend was full of seeing friends, and I did ever so enjoy it. It was Parents' (Parent's? Parents? Parents's?) Weekend at Vassar and many a good times were had, seeing old friends, reminiscing, and making new friends. Also there was a nice amount of juggling and monkey stuff, as I rode on the coattails of the the fire-show-stressing Monkeys. I can catch a ball on the back of my neck while juggling five ball! Take that, Victor Kee!

I also saw Sweeney Todd (finally), so it is fresh in my head. If ever I had considered shaving with a straight razor, that time is gone.

And now, for some silly sketchiness:



I greatly desire more sun and more warmth. It was glorious for a while on Saturday. Today was almost okay, but ended up being too cold to comfortably juggle clubs. Let's go sun! Spread your sweet, sweet cancer rays!

No comments: