Sunday, July 27, 2008

Video Games are the Devil

It strikes me that if I put the sheer amount of time that I put into video games that I do into more productive forms of work, then I could be truly badass.

Perhaps my addiction is, for the moment, the only thing keeping the world safe from my inevitably overwhelming talent and potential.

In other news, I am now officially on the Different Spin "Bios" section of the website (and I expect I have been for quite some time and only just now noticed), which is nice. Feel free to go there and ogle my sexy, sexy fireball.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahahahhahhhhhh it's so horribly horribly true.

I got out the rice milk to drink today. It said "Lactose-free." It made me do a double-take.

And when I wrote that paragraph, I auto-mistyped "double-tank"

Truly things are dark.