Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Status Report

Done moving in to Boston house. I really like the apartment, and the area. We are a three minute drive from Katie and Papacrop and Jamie! Yes!

We went to the BU spinjam tonight and it was great - we met some awesome people and juggled like fools, slowly infecting half of the spinjam with our devious juggling ways.

Also - I saw Pat Campbell, a guy I went to highschool with, THERE of all places. His girlfriend made him come, and it was the first time he had gone. Coincidences are WEIRD!

I also hooked myself a freelance graphic design gig on Craigslist. I'm finishing up a project involving the packaging around a bizarre foam exer-rolly-cylinder-device. I am apparently amazing at finding odd niche things to advertise for; first deli slicer tables and now this. Go me!

All in all, a VERY promising start to Boston life!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!

Nekkid Ape said...

Tell the Vassarions that you see there that I say Salutations, and I miss all of them (at lest the ones that I know)